Excuse me, hi
So here is why I think the first summer after graduating is the worst:
- You have to say goodbye to all your university friends and most of them will live far away.
- And because of that you need to start to adjust to a life where you won’t get to see your housemates every day.
- You actually have to start thinking about what you’re going to do for the rest of your life.
- You have to move back in with your parents, and get used to being told what to do again.
- You will have everyone you know ask what you’re doing with your life now and if you have a job yet.
- You will have the joy of spending most of the summer looking for a job.
- And then you will learn that most company’s don’t reply to your application.
- You will hear about how all the new freshers are excited for fresher’s week, and then realise that you will never have a fresher’s week ever again.
- You realise that unless you’re going to work in education, you will never have a summer holiday ever again.
- It will finally hit you that university is over.
See you soon!